★direct contact 直接联系
Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.
由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
A:How's the business these days?
A:近来生意怎么样?
B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
B:还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
Now,please go into detail.愿闻其详。
A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
A:我是想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。
B:Now, please go into detail.
B:愿闻其详。
I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
我觉得货号338不错。
A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
A:我觉得货号338不错。
B:It’s our newest designed one.
B:这是我们新近设计的一个款式。
As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.
我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.
A:我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.
B:那时我们会尽快报价。
Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
A:感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
B:Don't mention it.
B:别客气。
This is our rock bottom price.
这是我们的最低价。
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit?
A:您真的不能降一点儿吗?
B:I’m sorry. This is our rock bottom price.
B:很抱歉。这是我们的最低价。
★rock bottom
最低点
I’m very interested in your products.
我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的。
A:I'm very interested in your products.
A:我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的。
B:I’m glad to hear it.
B:很高兴您能这么说。
So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, trade between us will develop further.
只要我们本着平等互利的原则,我们之间的贸易关系就会进一步发展。
A:So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, trade between us will develop further.
A:只要我们本着平等互利的原则,我们之间的贸易关系就会进一步发展。
B:I hope my visit will be the beginning of a long and friendly relation between us two firms.
B:我希望我的这次访问是你我公司之间长期友好关系的开始。
|